For your convenience there is parking in the back of the Mosque’s lot. However, it may not be enough for a full house such as Friday prayers, special events and Ramadan. Consider any of these alternatives whenever possible as you plan your visit to the mosque:
- Park in the streets around the mosque where permissible. Double-check parking signs.
- Carpool with family, friends and neighbors.
- Take public transportation (Green B Line to Chiswick, Chestnut Hill or South st. stations)
- If you live in the vicinity and the weather is pleasant:
- Ride a bicycle
- However you decide to join us, drive, ride and walk safely.